How Much DO it cost to see rappers(The Illuminati ones)..Points?

How Much does it cost to see rappers live... like lil wayne jay z ,rick ross,big sean j cole, drake, TuNotty ,2chainz, yg , tyga, problem, iamsu! ,bad lucc ,e-40, snoop dogg and wiz khalifa? i have never been to a live event before...also? should i bring my own drugs?

Favorite Answer

A lot the Illuminati is very displeased when it's minions do not bring in the money. Nah I'm playing it's like over $100 them shits is expensive the highest you could probably pay for is like 350

No BS, no signing up for anything & no passwords. Straight fast download links.

You can download a copy of the entire Jay-Z Magna Carta Holy Grail, Yeezus, Born Sinner, The Gifted albums along with others for free in MP3 format for your iPhone, Android, or PC by visiting the link below. I got mine earlier today from this site, it's a pretty good album and the download speed is very fast!

Download Link

http://www.teamg0.com/resources/

Haha! You made my day my saying (The illuminati ones) but I understand what you mean. Anyways straight to the point, it's about $100-$300 for one of these concert tickets average. And about the drugs I defiantly wouldn't if I were you.