I need to get over my ex!?

My ex and I of over a year broke up 2 months ago and I'm still holding on to hope that we will get back together. I still cry and am upset a lot. I really thought he was 'the one'. Someone please help me! What should I do to get over him/ what do I do when I start thinking about him and get upset??

Ok I'm in the same position as you here. Best way to try and deal with it is to distract yourself. Good ways of doing that are talking to other people, flirting with other people and watching movies and going to the beach or what ever you like to do. The person is always going to be in your mind though, at least for a long time; especially when you go to bed.. Bed is the worst. I found I just keep my self awake for hours obsessing of the situation. Just try hard not to think about them at all. Get rid of all contact. Best of luck

I guess you just try and move on :l love sucks really, do lots of activities keep yourself busy then you'll stop thinking about him as much, eventually you will find someone else and your feelings will move on.

Source(s): Life

Start dating other people, stay busy... Before you know it, you might forget his name