Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 years ago

Why did my body reject the water?(Click HELP?)?

So I've been drinking water for almost 4 weeks now and my face is clearing up slowly and I'm sweating a lot.I drink about 8-14 glasses a day.So far I've drink about 6 today and I'm drinking right now.I only ate 8 M&Ms today and I drank a load of water after to flush out my system.So I was just drinking water and it felt like it was coming up in my lungs then water came through my mouth.This is the 2nd time this is happening now Yes I live in a hot area and its really hot now we even had a earthquake the other day.So I jkust took a sip and I feel like throwing up at the moment.This also happened when I ate 50 M&Ms Friday and now its happening again.Help?Am I drowning?

Favorite Answer

Your not suppose to force yourself to drink water when you are not thirsty. 8-14 cups a day? I can't even drink 6 cups of water and its so hot here.

Careful. Only drink water with meals or when you're thirsty. Its easy to over drink water once you get used to it. You only want about 8 cups a day, and you should have solid food in your system with it.