Is it bad if I dont go to this?

I am on my high school girls soccer team. Our season isnt until the spring, but they are doing kickarounds once a week this summer. The girls on my team are really mean and my first season with them was kind of traumatic..which is why I dont really want to go to the kickarounds. My coach isnt going to be there its just the girls. Am I a slacker for not going?

• Arcano

You would be a slacker if you didn't want to go because you are avoiding the sport.

You are avoiding the girls.

Tell the coach. You should be able to enjoy a game with out dealing with b*tches..

Source(s): my opinion

If the girls are really mean and the kickarounds don't really matter, OF COURSE NOT!!!! Do what your body tells you to. Also, you might want to tell the girls to stop being mean because you have a whole soccer season left with them!

Not a slacker, just afraid of those whores making fun of you. You'd be letting them win if you didn't go though.