Have you ever or did you recently submit a creepypasta?

I've recently finished a six page horror story that I spent a lot of time on. I am very happy with how it turned out. The people i've shown it to thought it was great. I've submitted it at the beginning of the open submission period and it's still not up. I'm sure the guy who reads them does have a lot to go through. I'm just a little nervous it won't get up. *crosses fingers*

I did notice a running mistake after I submitted to be honest. I forgot to put commas after my ending quotes in a few sentences. Could that be bad? Despite that I still think it turned out very good.

Favorite Answer

I grew up with the Twilight Zone and Outer Limits.

Those classics still scare me as well as make me think.

Good luck on the submission.

People like those kind of stories now.

I put one in on the first day, too! I'm gonna be conceited and dub myself as a pretty good writer.

BUT IF YOU READ THE UPDATES THE ADMIN POSTSSSSSSSS.

He said that he has a massive backup, and some won't be out until the submission period ends. He said that if you contact him, this may result in the loss and no return of your story.

Also, it asks for your email so that he can contact you when it's up (either CREEPYPASTA (main) or crappypasta (for the ones he thought were lame). Did you put a legit one? Did you do a typo? Or did you just not do it? You don't wanna get your CREEPYPASTA lost in the feed, that's for sure, u wanna know when they come out.

But I wouldn't worry. It's just a backup. He said his computer was unusable due to house renovations, so that caused a bit of a backup. Go to his main page, it'll tell you everything you need to know..

Source(s): CREEPYPASTA main page