Is this a big age difference of my boyfriend in our relationship?

I'm 15 and my boyfriend is 17, should I be worried? Is this to much of an age difference?? Should I stay in the relationship?

I'm 16, almost 17 and my boyfriend is turning 19 two months after my birthday.

The real question is are you mature enough for a serious relationship and is he serious about the relation ship?

Another thing, if you plan on having sex, look into age of consent laws in your state.

2 years!? No not at all girl! My boyfriend is 20 and I'm 17- 3 years isn't bad either! As long as your happy & he treats you well, don't worry about it! All the best in your relationship!

Don't worry about it! Haha that's fine, ALOT of my friends (16) date 18/19 year olds, so don't worry about it. And if you are happy, then that's the reason to stay with him, not because of age (:

Source(s): I'm 16, my boyfriends 18

2 years isn't a big difference, but at 15 you should be focussed on something else. just saying

That isn't big at all so just chill out