How to make myself poop a lot?

When I was on vacation I pooped like twice a day and it felt great! Now i poop like once every 3 days and i HATE it. Its annoying because im trying to lose weight and i only see my weight going up every day because my body is hoarding all of this poop and what not...

btw, i drink a lot of water every day, i exercise daily, i eat enough daily.

I tried many different things. I ate two bananas today, a whole bowl of blueberries filled to the rim today, two bowls of strawberries and blueberries filled to the rim yesterday, I drank 2 cups of tea today... I just cant get myself to poop! I feel so bloated because ive been drinking a ton of water lately and i havent pooped in a while...

Please give me any methods... I would prefer if I could drink something to make me poop vs eat because i dont want to eat anymore today...

Just to clear things up, i am NOT relying on pooping to get me to lose weight. I have adjusted my diet accordingly and exercise daily (biking, running). I already have my weight loss plan set up. i just want to get myself to poop!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

This will do it and it's cheap. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=citric%20fo...

Stay near the bathroom after drinking it. "Thar she blows!!" It's not particuaaly good for you to use it a lot.

Firstly, water and tea will mostly make you need to urinate. Drinking usually makes you need to urinate. Eating usually is what makes you need to do #2. Defecation is definitely NOT the only thing you can do to help you lose weight. Instead, talk to your doctor if you're so concerned about you going to the bathroom less often than what you used to. Otherwise, maybe check into trying to eat more whole grain and foods with fiber, healthier things. The fresh fruit is good, but maybe add vegetables. Try some light exercise. Those things will help you lose weight.

By the way, eating too much of the same thing (for example: fruit) isn't necessarily healthy for you. It can lead to you going to the bathroom but not for the reasons you want.

I had this problem and used an anal cleanser. the anal canal can be irritated very easily. here is an easy at home recipe that will cure you up in 2 days flat.

what you'll need:

-3 cups of brown sugar (exfoliate)

-1/4 of chili powder (itch relief)

-1 cup of whole milk (soothing)

-egg white (preferably scrambled-muscle relaxant)

how to use it:

mix brown sugar with whole milk. heat for 20 minutes in a plastic bowl in the microwave. while that is heating dap chili powder in anal cavity. this may be tricky so I recommend getting someone else to help you. preferably a boyfriend. after brown sugar and milk is heated, add the scrambled egg whites and apply to the buttox.

WARNING:

do this at your own risk. I am not a doctor and don't know how another persons body will react.

Source(s): myself

Thw fact that your drinking tons of water is very good....however, Grapes! Drink a big glass of grape juice and you'll feel things start to move in an hour or so. Eat grapes as well. Prune juice of course works but it isnt the tastiest. Also if you are constipated, you can drink a spoon full of some type of cooking oil (i forgot which) and it should help loosen the stools. Google it...Hope i helped!

Try laxatives! Laxatives help constipation and make you go!

Also eat lots of fiber (fiber one, fiber cereal) realeases gases and helps alot too!

Laxatives can be found over the counter at wallmart in forms of pills and powder

:)

Are you constipated