Help! Will I be okay?!?

A few months ago, my brother's school had a fundraiser in which they sold cookie dough. My mom was baking some today, and I took a spoonful of it and ate it. I looked at the cover and then I read that it said "contains raw ingredients, do not eat unbaked".

HELP! Will I be okay? Should I force myself to throw up to get it out of my system?!

Favorite Answer

that is a CYA or Cover Your *** in case the dough was left out of the freezer for several months and someone got sick from eating the dough.

ALL cookie dough contains "raw" ingredients!!

You'll be fine. I eat raw cookie dough all the time and nothing happened in all those years. It mainly says that because I think cookie dough has raw egg in it or something like that, but it never harmed me before, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Sorry! Wait a moment 'til I stop laughing. Okay, look, what they are saying is it has raw eggs in it. I use to eat raw dough myself while making foods. So no, you will be fine, so don't go puking and thinking you're poisoned.

Source(s): Reading labels isn't always wise. That's why people shouldn't know how sausage is made.

I have eaten raw cookie dough my whole life of 20 years! chill! this world is too careful

I have been eating raw cookie doooo for 60 years and it dint fect me none.

• NikS

it'll be ok - one spoonful wont hurt you - the ingredients might contain raw egg, etc...usually its a salmonella feat, but I think you will be fine.

Ahh you're fine