Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

At what age is it not right anymore to believe god is with you to comfort you and be a security to you?

Gods like a security blanket

Favorite Answer

Whenever the world forces you to grow up. For some, that never happens.

It is not a security blanket for some god it a hope out of fear for an explanation for when we die for others god is a faith and is real I myself hope and try to have faith because why else would we be hear but I find in no way god is a security blanket... Also a lot of people get more and more religest as they get older

• "Gods like a security blanket."

I agree 100%. Many a CHRISCHUN will admit that there is no reason for existing without their belief in a god. It'd be funny if it wasn't so damn sad.

Never God will always be with you! Ask The Lord for everything and anything and it will be given to you. God dies not care how old you are.

Source(s): My only source is the bible.

When you are in the grave. It is a personal choice and saying it is NOT right to say something as stupid as the belief can just be dropped.

For me, God will always be those things.

After you turn 21 there is NO excuse whatsoever...

When you grow up.

Some people never fully do so.

• ronbo

hmmm... 180 years old? the lord is my rock, my salvation, in him do i trust.