im 55 and i think im a lesbain not sure what to do,help!!?

Hello im 55 recently divorced from husband of 27 years we had a fight and we broke up and i slept with my friend across the road Susan, its been a year and she thinks we should come out as being in a relationship and me being a lesbian but im worried as im older people will not understand should i end it and spend the rest of my life alone or....i dont know help me please.

Favorite Answer

Become a lesbian sex is sex is it not

• I would not give up something so special. Susan maybe right, but if you have only explored this now, why come out now. I think more time is needed and a lot of the answer will come with that.

Source(s): Enjoy being together.

If you love each other then why should others possible opinions break apart what you have. People are going to love people, it's just natural wether or not it's a man loving a woman or man loving man, woman loving man, or woman loving woman. People love people. Gender should not matter to you or anyone else. If you feel you have a connection then go for it! Don't ruin a possibility for the sake of others and their happiness, do it for you! Hope I helped :)

Source(s): Young lesbian

There are people who come out in their 50's, there's nothing wrong with it. Better coming out than lying to yourself for the rest of your life. If you really feel something for Susan, pursue it. Be happy. Life is too short to worry about whether people will understand or accept you. You don't live your life for them, you live it for yourself and your own way. If she is the one, spend the rest of your life with her.

• Ok.....

Here are some questions!

How do you feel mentally and emotionally towers girls/guys?

Imagine you with a girl/guy. How do you feel?

Are you attracted to guys(should not take long to think write down what you first think of!)

Are you attracted to girls?(should not take long to think write down what you first think of!)

Why? Why not?

Look at your results and determine how you feel about each gender..

Are you Bi, Lesbian, or pan-sexual?

Pick one!

And write some where sacred why you pick one of these!

Write all of your answers and calculate.

• She makes you happy. You don't have to come out.

But nobody deserves to be alone just because of what others say.

ignore what other people think

experiment and see if you like it

Source(s): ..