Should I come back to WoW?

I have been a long-time member from 2005 up until 2010~2011.

I loved Vanilla WoW, The Burning Crusade, And Wrath of The Lich King all equally, I had memories that I could never take back.

However, I was turned off with Cataclysm. I played for the first, oh, maybe 4 months. Found that getting gear was unnecessarily time-consuming, and Cataclysm just brought a dull to the game that I absolutely hated. It wasn't entertaining or great, very mediocre and "meh".

I was initially turned off by Mists of Pandaria because I felt that Blizzard was starting to cater to a younger audience.

My question to you is: Is there any reason to return to Mists of Pandaria? Does it bring that pizzazz that The Burning Crusade and Wrath brought? Does it fix the things that Cataclysm broke?

Thank you.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

No, just stay away from it. MoP is slightly better than Cataclysm but it's NOTHING nearly as good as TBC/WoTLK was. I've been a player since Vanilla as well, and stopped playing "hardcore" when Cataclysm hit. I've never been able to play more than a few hours at a time since then, and since last January I have quit the game completely.

So please, just stay away. Keep all your good memories of the game we once knew and loved intact. I wish I had quit as soon as Cataclysm came out.

• ?

TBC was crappy... but WotLK was freaking awesome. I quit during Cataclysm because they made it way too easy. I heard Mists went further in this direction so I never bothered to play it.