Does bing rewards need an address?

I just signed up for bing rewards and was wondering are they going to need an address when I try to redeem my points. If anyone know that would be great.

Favorite Answer

You can do a fake address, its really only for tax and shipping purposes if you win their big prizes in a sweepstakes.

Within 30 minutes they can make a fake ID in your name but their photo, walk into any branch of your bank, fill out a withdrawal slip, show the fake ID, and empty your account With that same fake ID and account number, they can apply for a loan at another bank and ruin your credit. They can also open up credit card accounts If anyone has your bank account number you need to IMMEDIATELY call your bank to freeze your account and get a new account number assigned if it's not too late

Only if its something that needs to be shipped to you.

But, when I want to redeem, they ask me my (USA) phone number, to confirm my info by giving 'CONFIRMATION CODE' :/

So I can't redeem.