My step mom hates me!!!!!?

So I have to live with my dad for a year and I really don't want to because my step mom completely hates me she married my dad last year and has a kid he is 3 and I just don't like her because she makes fun of me and treats me like **** one time my dad asked if I was hungry and I said no thank you I'm not really hungry and she says WHO says that!!! What kind of stupid kid says they're not hungry and my dad doesn't really know . Another time she said that i don't take care of my stuff but believe me I do I have a bracelet I got when I was only two and I still have it after 13 years and it is in great shape. When my dads around she acts all sweet as pie she also says I'm weird as **** so i should just back off and I just hate her like that doesn't even make sense!!! She gets on my nerves!

Favorite Answer

Then you have to be cool and get on her nerves too, act smart :D , act EVER SO sweetly with her when you'r dad is around and she'll be pissed off I can assure you that. Also, try to make your dad hear her when she says anything bad to you or (I know this one is cliche but if you're desperate use it :p ) record these insults on your phone or something then show it to your dad. Hope this helps.

Source(s): source??....... I hate Witches.

If it's really that bad, record your conversations so you can tell your dad. Hopefully he will realize that he needs to make it clear that being a step-mother does not make her your parent.

In the interest of fairness, I do have to bring up the other side. Often (not always and I'm not saying this is definitely the case for you) step-children are so defensive regarding step-parents that they misinterpret innocent comments as attacks. Keep that in mind the next time she says something and make sure you're not coloring it with your own bias.

Source(s): Child of divorce

my dad had a gf like that when i was young im 20 now and this was when i was 14 so i started ******* with her **** i would misplace her things when she wasn't looking i gave one of her shoes to my dog i would throw out some of her her make up every once in a while and i would be mean what ever chance i get but not blunt it would be subtle remarks

learn to find amusement with the shitty time that you have fight fire with fire just dnt get caught cus your dad will probably kick your ***

but only do it if she really deserves it

You need to talk to your dad about your step mom and explain to him what's going on. The insults you get from her, the way she treats you and the negative attitude. Hopefully he'll talk with her and resolve it. You're father should of really gotten to know this woman before he got involved with her.

• Jorge

Tell your mom the kind of abuser your step mom is with you. She is very disrespectful to you and your dad should put a stop to her. She sure does not love you and really has it with you. She is a bully.

If I were you I would just tell her you don't like how she treats you. Just say to her "I don't really like how you treat me. It really hurts me and I want you to stop. It makes me feel disrespected and upset." Say it calm but assertive. Also, tell your dad. Tell him you feel disrespected, upset, and hurt by your step mother. Remember, you, like any other human being deserves respect, sanity, and dignity.

Source(s): in my family, i don't get along with my sister