my mom & dad went to high school in the 90's.... I would have hated high school then, wouldn't you?.?

OMG!!! High School would have been LAME... am I right?

Favorite Answer

I graduated high school in '88 and I'm happy to graduate high school when I did. We had fewer rules, less (if any) security guards, fewer surprise police visits, we often left school grounds for lunch and rarely got in trouble for it (Just as long as we were back in time for class and we behaved ourselves while we were out), fewer surprise locker checks, we actually had a designated smoking area (In fact, we had two smoking areas. As long as we stayed within the designated smoking area and we behaved ourselves, administration left us alone), fewer gang fights, and absolutely no school shootings or knife stabbings.

I would not attend high school in today's world even if my life depended on it.

my dad tells me all the crazy **** they got to do and he talks about the fun they had.

school NOW is so boring, just go to class and prepare for college ):

No back then there weren't as many rules.

What kind of moronic question is this?

• drip

why would of it of been lame?