Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

My cousin is tryanna **** me?

I'm 16 nd my cousins 21. She always comes over on weekends for the past 5 years! Were really close. The other night she came to my room closed the door nd asked me if I was still a virgin. When I said yes, she said its time I be a man. She touched my ****!!! She asked if I was ok with it nd said BYE! basically my cuz wants to *** me....I have mixed feelings about it. She's hot. Is it wrong I said that? She's coming on Friday nd I feel confused

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's gross. Don't be confused because that's not supposed to happen.

You don't get with people who are your family members -_-

Trust me, you're young, you'll find a girl for yourself who isn't related to you, maybe not now, but in the future.

• 7 years ago

Holy ****! Sounds like a super slut. Its your choice, if you are a virgin it would be good practice. Cause it you mess up its cool, you know her and she could help you, but its what you want it has its ups and downs, do you want your first time to be a memory or practice.

• 7 years ago

Haha my cousin tried to date me and mess around with me too. He's 38 and I was 19. Don't do it. It's a gross awkward situations.

• 7 years ago

That is just sick!! She's 5 years older! If you're feeling uncomfortable just say to someone old that you trust and make her stop, unless you're okay with that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Ummm thats disgusting and im pretty sure INCEST IS ILLEGAL! why would having sex with ur own BLOOD cross ur mind. Gross.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.