HELP! I deleted all my iPod music!!!?

Ok I recently did a recovery on my computer. I tried to sync my music but could figure out how to transfer my iPod music to my iTunes. Then I accidentally deleted the music on my iPod. Good thing I got a backup of my iPod but I've entered every possible password I could think of and have no idea what it could be. I know my Apple account password, but apparently my backup password is different? I don't see any "i forgot my password" options, please help me.

Favorite Answer

Had the same problem and couldn't find any solution. Best advice go to the largest or best apple store in your area they should be able to help but they will probably need you to tell them some other information like if the computer is yours and proof.

What?? You WHAT!!!???! how could you!!??? So if the music is still on your computer, buy a new one. JK. Just restore your iPod. MAKE SURE you remember the password this time!!! How to restore:

1. Plug iPod into PC computer with a USB cable.

2. Go to iTunes. After a few moments, you should see your iPod on the PC screen on iTunes.

3. Select your iPod in the source panel.

4. Click 'Restore'.

5. A completion bar will be on your PC screen for a bit. Once done, do this: )For newer iPod's, leave iPod plugged into PC for it to finish restoring. )For older iPod's. disconnect iPod and connect to iPod Power Adapter.

6. Leave plugged in during this stage. DO NOT UNPLUG!!

7. Once done with this step, something will popup. Type your name and complete just as you did when you first plugged in your iPod brand new.

Source(s): MY BRAIN.

Here's another question that's already been asked several thousand times...

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt...