Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 7 years ago

Had one dose of Depo provera, I didn't go back for the second shot due June 5, 2013 could I be pregnant?

I didn't have my period through the entire 3 months, and now after being off depo I experienced some spotting mainly old brown blood, and maybe once or twice did I see some actual red blood, that was around the end of June.I am now having pregnancy like symptoms like really sore boobs, nausea, fatigue, dizziness, etc. I am currently spotting and have been sexually active with my boyfriend the entire time. I am 25 years old, and have a good job, and all that so having the baby wouldn't be an issue I am just wondering if I could be pregnant? I was told you couldnt get pregnant until your period returned and you began ovulating... I just don't know if that old brown blood at the end of June was ovulation. I started spotting pink yesterday with cramps in the exact places of my ovaries.. I got scared because I thought it might be implantation bleeding.. Is it possible to be pregnant? I thought it would take longer? Also I tried to ask my doctor but for some reason all they want to share with you about depo is that you will have bone marrow loss... just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

I'm experiencing the same exact thing right now. Not feeling sick or anything but curious if I'm pregnant too Lol.