Do modern men like big labia?

I have big labia and its makes me feel really insecure and ugly. They're dark and stick out and my vagina truly looks like an alien. I've always wondered if guys are okay with big labia or prefer smaller ones. I've searched it up but the results are from over 4 years ago and I know that society changes rapidly, so I wanted to know from this generation.

Do guys prefer small labia or does it not really bother you?

Are there many other women with big labia like me?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago

Well, personally, I've always thought innies were boring looking. No offense to anyone reading this who has an innie. They just.. all look the same, lol.

I think outties (like what you have) are a lot sexier. Unlike innies, they have personality.

I'm not a guy, but that's my opinion. I think the only guys that really care that much are losery high school kids who've never seen a vagina in real life.

• cloud
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I have been married 52 years and I don't even know what that is. Since I have never seen another woman and my husband has never been with anyone but me. I guess I must be okay.

who is going to see you but your husband. If he loves you he will be okay with the difference.

• Jack
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

This is the gay/lesbian section. As a gay man, I have never seen a labia, big or teeny tiny.

Are you sure your question is in the forum?

• 7 years ago

<< i look like an alien too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.