Stupidity test for windows phone, im stuck!?

The question is: mark the wrong statements.

sun rises in east

man is immortal

to err is human

help me out!

• Favorite Answer

The only incorrect statement is Man is is immortal

Source(s): auto body tech and shop owner

Haha if this is a stupid attempt you probable failed. i do no longer advise that for the duration of a advise way yet they probable did this on objective. you're meant to take a seat there messing with all of it day until you recognize it does not easily do something then you rather experience stupid. I observed something comparable that grew to become right into a facebook positioned up that mentioned "the thank you to trick your fool friends." Then it looked like a video with a loading reveal. human beings stored posting "your video's broken, it only retains loading." "won't load for me." That grew to become into the trick nevertheless. i do no longer know, in spite of the undeniable fact that it appears like they have been given you.

None of the statements are wrong. Tap on the word 'wrong' in the instructions and when it changes color, start rubbing on it until it fades completely then click on all the statements to mark them all.

Yup, you're stupid alright. You passed the test.