Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 7 years ago

I can't enjoy my life....?

Hey all.

This june i finished , at last, school. I'm ready for university! I passed My final exams and i should be happy that my results are making me able to go to the university i want. But i am not. All i think is how my life has passed, that my young years has passed and now the life won't be so joyfull... Idk ...Also i am not veery social person having difficulties making many friends. I have some but we are not like everyone else.lets say every person in my age or even 1-2 years smaller goes with driemds on clubs, having many friends, girls and boys... They go to the beach and stuff... But we're different. We just go to the cafè once a week and rarely to internet cafe... I think i can't and i don't enjoy life... I, in one summer never gone out with friends with any girl...wowo i feel my life aucks and i am wasting one of the best summers... Idk .can u suggest anything?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • AJS
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi. I am a 50 year old woman and when young I chose to party and avoid going to college full time. That means a lot of dead end jobs and now at my age I am struggling with an injury that I got from a dead end job. I had to do things to survive that I am not proud of.

In contrast, my best friend turned her back on the party life and now she is a successful teacher with all her financial ducks in a row. She goes on nice holidays in the off times when not teaching.

So you see.........school now, fun calm life later.

I am still struggling and will be doing so for years to come.

Source(s): Does the lives of my girlfriend and I open your eyes? I clearly hope so!!!!
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Just be yourself and go out and socialize a bit, meet some new people. Maybe the mall or a movie, just try to find some new people you like. Even if that doesn't work a university may be the best place to meet life long friends so don't worry! It'll be ok in time, but don't be afraid to go out and explore! Good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.