How many episodes of Fairy Tail has Funimation dubbed?

I'm currently on episode 26 of Fairy Tail and I'm watching the Funimation English dub. The website that I am watching it on has 117 episodes of Fairy Tail. I have heard that Funimation only dubbed it up to a certain point and then Animax took over. I have heard that the Animax dub isn't that good compared to the Funimation one. I really like Fairy Tail and I was thinking that if I don't like the Animax dub I would start watching it in sub. So I was wondering if you knew how many episodes Funimation dubbed and what do you think of the Animax dub? Also don't tell me to just start watching it in sub right now because I think this dub is really good.

Favorite Answer

Fairy Tail is one of my favorite animes. I've watched every episode and the movie in sub. But yesterday I was wondering what it would sound like in dub and I almost cried. The dub voices take their character away from them. watch it in sub. Please. Www.fairy tail.tv

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I'm currently on episode 26 of Fairy Tail and I'm watching the Funimation English dub. The website that I am watching it on has 117 episodes of Fairy Tail. I have heard that Funimation only dubbed it ...

Source(s): episodes fairy tail funimation dubbed: https://knowledge.im/?s=episodes+fairy+tail+funima...

As far as I can tell Funimation has dubbed up to Episode 76 of Fairy Tale, then it switches over to Animax. The voices aren't the same and the quality isn't near as good. You go from using great actresses like Colleen Clinkenbeard and Monica Rial and then even change names of characters. Wendy's cat compan ion goes from being Carla to Charles, Gajeel's voice is attrocious, Natsu's voice just sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me, and it's just not a good quality dub all around.

To me who started watching the Funimation Dubbed version, I find nothing wrong with their voices, and am wondering why everyone hates on it.

People who watch subbed think that the dubbed versions are terrible bc they watched it first with the Japanese voices. When the English voices dont sound the same they dont like it. Its like when Kayia said the dubbed takes a way from their personality, i watched the dubbed versions exclusively bc i dont like to read when im watching tv and the characters have plenty of personality. As a matter of the fact their character development and personalities of these characters is what i like best in this anime.