Best L'Oreal blonde hair dye?

My hair has been known to utterly fail at going back to a light bleach blonde. So right now I'm a light chocolaty brown and my goal is to get bleach blonde soon. I tried bleaching it and it turned green so I had to get it done by a pro and they gave me this brown. A lot of people told me use L'Oreal... show more My hair has been known to utterly fail at going back to a light bleach blonde. So right now I'm a light chocolaty brown and my goal is to get bleach blonde soon. I tried bleaching it and it turned green so I had to get it done by a pro and they gave me this brown.
A lot of people told me use L'Oreal because it's great. I've been using that brand for my dark colors but I never tried blonde. And when I looked it up there's a lot of different blonde's to choose from.
So with my brown hair now, which L'Oreal box is best to get a pretty almost bleach blonde?
Also should I get permanent?