I keep hearing how the new Prince is third in line for the crown. Are you third in line for anything?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I was 3rd in line for a Scotch Pie (with onions) this morning at the Pathhead Bakery. there were only two left ..... I had to make do with one WITHOUT onions. Grrrrr.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I usually find that I'm third in line for mundane, everyday things. Like I'm probably going to be third in line at the register when I get gas this morning and I'll be third in line when I stop by Burger King for lunch. Aside from that, no.

• 7 years ago

Actually, I'm third in line for the throne of the small kingdom of Drama.

I'm only in America because I thought this would be a good place to find a queen...

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

"Douchebag of the Year."

But as long as No Chance is alive, he's got that wrapped up. I'm not sure who's in second place, but I've been assured by the Judging Committee that I regularly come in at third place.

EDIT:

Just to be clear, I'm referring to the original No Chance, not to Kratos above me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Yes, third in line for BA, but I plan on improving on that starting right now. Did you know that I think Golden Poodle made that story up? Yep, he should be disqualified.

Source(s): Rollin' in my 5.0
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

In a modern democracy your vote counts but in feudal Britain your Count votes.

Hmm, third in line? Maybe as a victim in a gang bang with two other big hairy dudes.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

What a twist. I'm third in line for my choices (third time lucky).

• 7 years ago

I am something like 542nd in line for a famous German castle.....does that count????

• Edgar
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

YES POVERTY

• 7 years ago

" s e c o n d . h e l p i n g ! "

Source(s): _____________________ " What did you say ? ! " , " M o r e ! ! " - OLIVER! , Original Musical ( Play ) . _____________________
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.