I keep hearing how the new Prince is third in line for the crown. Are you third in line for anything?

• Favorite Answer

I was 3rd in line for a Scotch Pie (with onions) this morning at the Pathhead Bakery. there were only two left ..... I had to make do with one WITHOUT onions. Grrrrr.

I usually find that I'm third in line for mundane, everyday things. Like I'm probably going to be third in line at the register when I get gas this morning and I'll be third in line when I stop by Burger King for lunch. Aside from that, no.

Actually, I'm third in line for the throne of the small kingdom of Drama.

I'm only in America because I thought this would be a good place to find a queen...

• ?

"Douchebag of the Year."

But as long as No Chance is alive, he's got that wrapped up. I'm not sure who's in second place, but I've been assured by the Judging Committee that I regularly come in at third place.

EDIT:

Just to be clear, I'm referring to the original No Chance, not to Kratos above me.

Yes, third in line for BA, but I plan on improving on that starting right now. Did you know that I think Golden Poodle made that story up? Yep, he should be disqualified.

Source(s): Rollin' in my 5.0

In a modern democracy your vote counts but in feudal Britain your Count votes.

Hmm, third in line? Maybe as a victim in a gang bang with two other big hairy dudes.

...

What a twist. I'm third in line for my choices (third time lucky).

I am something like 542nd in line for a famous German castle.....does that count????

• Edgar

YES POVERTY

_______________________

" s e c o n d . h e l p i n g ! "

_______________________

Source(s): _____________________ " What did you say ? ! " , " M o r e ! ! " - OLIVER! , Original Musical ( Play ) . _____________________