Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 7 years ago

In what order should my 3 guitar pedals be organized to get a good guitar tone?

okay so i have 3 guitar pedals i wanna get more but for now i only have those. I have a Dunlop 535Q Multi-Wah Crybaby Pedal, ZVEX Box of Rock distortion pedal, and last I have a Delta lab DD1 Digital Delay. I use an Orange amplifier model 35LDX Crush Pix. In what order should my pedals go?

you have to experiment yourself, only you know what sounds best, so just keep switching the order, and different orders can make different sounds, ie. the delay in front of the wah could cause have a cool effect on the trails of the delay if the wah is on, or if you dont want that you could switch that order, and I found putting the wah at the end of the signal makes it sound more crisp than if it was in the middle or front, YOU have to experiment.

Good Luck!

Source(s): i play guitar too
  • Max

Guitar, Crybaby, Distortion, Delay, amp. I'm linking a page that explains the technical and sound reasoning behind it.