Ebay seller troubles, Can anything actually happen to me? PLEASE HELP!!!?

I bought a pair of air jordans on ebay for over $300. The seller ships the shoes, and when I received them they are a completely different shoe than what is listed in the ad. They weren't authentic at all, and futhermore they were used (I ordered the shoes new). I opened a claim a requested a refund. The seller... show more I bought a pair of air jordans on ebay for over $300. The seller ships the shoes, and when I received them they are a completely different shoe than what is listed in the ad. They weren't authentic at all, and futhermore they were used (I ordered the shoes new). I opened a claim a requested a refund. The seller requested I return the item for a refund so I did. The seller then gave me a refund once I provided a tracking number.

I tracked the package, and the shoes were returned to the seller safely. A day after the seller had received the shoes, he messages me saying that he will sue me and open a police report because those weren't the shoes he sent me. Like WTF??? I reurned the package exactly as I got it!!! Can he actually do that?? Am I being scammed?? what should I do??

Any feedback would be great!! Thanks!!

P.S. I called ebay and paypal and both said don't worry about it, but idk
1 answer 1