I want to sell my business and need some advice on how to split the proceeds.?

It is a family owned business. I employ my 2 daughters as President and VP Operations. I have invested over $500,000 in this business and believe my business is worth about $1 million. I have told my daughters that I want to recover my investment and then I will split the remainder of the sale 3 ways. They... show more It is a family owned business. I employ my 2 daughters as President and VP Operations. I have invested over $500,000 in this business and believe my business is worth about $1 million. I have told my daughters that I want to recover my investment and then I will split the remainder of the sale 3 ways. They don't feel I am being fair by recovering my investment first. I am 60 years old and this is my only source of money for retirement. They are in their early 30's and have a lifetime to gather their nest egg. What should I do?