Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

How annoying would it be if the world went crazy every time a baby was born?

The royal baby is just like any other baby except it's got royal blood in it and I guess it's kind of exiting because it's royal and all, but...

~ Linden Rose ღ

No, they do it here in Australia too.

Although, I must admit, when something about the royal family comes on t.v, I can't help, but turn to watch it (like a few seconds ago for example). I think it would be very annoying to be William and Kate. They're always being stalked! lol

I can't believe how pretty Kate is!

Oh, God yeah, the Kardashians are so over rated! They are famous just out of luck! I mean, the royal family are too, really, but they seem like really lovely people.

Favorite Answer

the radio stations have been talking about it non-stop in the US.

i love the royal family! but this is just ridiculous, i mean they must feel so stifled.

the your scenario became true, we'd just all be permanently crazy.

• ?

Royal blood? I thought it was more foreign than English!!

Why don't you start your own kingdom and act as a royal?

The royal baby hype is ridiculous. He better end up being a super baby or saving the world or something!

"Royal blood"? Hah! What does that even mean.

The royal baby is just like any other baby. Except for privilege. Period.

• I honestly think they made a MUCH bigger deal out of kim Kardashians baby and they baby is just a love child

this prediction video about the baby was interesting though , it predicted the gender and the DOB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stk7ozQlek0

Youtube thumbnail

Seeing as a baby is born about every 4.2 seconds, I'd say on a scale from not annoying to driving everybody on Earth the **** nuts every hour of every day, I'd go for that second one.

That would never happen but you have to admit THIS royal baby is special, because it has fresh blood.......no inbreeding. ;-)

• ?

Annoying enough to toss my tele out of the window.

It can be annoying I guess. Some of he coverage they give on it is uncomfortable at times tho. lol.

• Andrew

Only the UK does that.