Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

How annoying would it be if the world went crazy every time a baby was born?

The royal baby is just like any other baby except it's got royal blood in it and I guess it's kind of exiting because it's royal and all, but...

~ Linden Rose ღ

Update:

No, they do it here in Australia too.

Update 2:

Although, I must admit, when something about the royal family comes on t.v, I can't help, but turn to watch it (like a few seconds ago for example). I think it would be very annoying to be William and Kate. They're always being stalked! lol

I can't believe how pretty Kate is!

Update 3:

Oh, God yeah, the Kardashians are so over rated! They are famous just out of luck! I mean, the royal family are too, really, but they seem like really lovely people.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

the radio stations have been talking about it non-stop in the US.

i love the royal family! but this is just ridiculous, i mean they must feel so stifled.

the your scenario became true, we'd just all be permanently crazy.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Royal blood? I thought it was more foreign than English!!

Why don't you start your own kingdom and act as a royal?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The royal baby hype is ridiculous. He better end up being a super baby or saving the world or something!

• 8 years ago

"Royal blood"? Hah! What does that even mean.

The royal baby is just like any other baby. Except for privilege. Period.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I honestly think they made a MUCH bigger deal out of kim Kardashians baby and they baby is just a love child

this prediction video about the baby was interesting though , it predicted the gender and the DOB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stk7ozQlek0

Youtube thumbnail

• 8 years ago

Seeing as a baby is born about every 4.2 seconds, I'd say on a scale from not annoying to driving everybody on Earth the **** nuts every hour of every day, I'd go for that second one.

• 8 years ago

That would never happen but you have to admit THIS royal baby is special, because it has fresh blood.......no inbreeding. ;-)

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Annoying enough to toss my tele out of the window.

• 8 years ago

It can be annoying I guess. Some of he coverage they give on it is uncomfortable at times tho. lol.

• Andrew
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Only the UK does that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.