probation coast and how it works in knoxville tn?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Probation and Parole Officer

Have a good moral character, as determined by investigation;

Complete a criminal history disclosure form in a manner approved by the appointing authority;

Agree to release all records involving their criminal history to the appointing authority;

Supply a fingerprint sample in a manner prescribed by the TBI for a fingerprint based criminal history records check;

Have no conviction for a felony or have been discharged under any other than honorable conditions from any branch of the United States armed forces;

Possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license at the time of appointment in some positions;

Certain positions require that employees meet qualification standards and maintain job and performance certifications related to training programs, POST Certification, and other specialized duty requirements necessary to perform the specialized duties of the position;

Must participate in pre-employment, random, and for cause drug and substance abuse testing as required by departmental policy and procedures.

Source(s): Novus Auto Glass lincoln
  • 8 years ago

Probation

Probation supports the Knox County Judiciary to ensure that anyone assigned to misdemeanor probation complies with the conditions of probation. Probation officers supervise a caseload of approximately 2,500 people. Programs include:

■Drug and Alcohol Assessments

■DUI Litter Pick Up Program

■Community Service Program

■Misdemeanor Probation Service

Director, Tara Richardson

Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.

912 Gay Street

Suite L-500, Andrew Johnson Bldg.

Knoxville, TN 37902

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I have always wondered what it would be like to be a parole officer. My friend is going to school to become one, so maybe one day I could do a job shadow with him. I'm sure their job never gets boring.

http://www.instantwindscreens.com.au/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.