Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 6 years ago

Is it appropriate for me to wear this much makeup?

I'm 15, and this year I'll be a sophomore in high school. I have all A's, and for the most part, I'm a pretty good kid. I'd like to wear the following:

Black Eyeliner (like liquid eyeliner at the top of my lid, and on the outer corners)

White eyeliner (on the water line)

Tinted lip balm

Shimmery eyeshadow in the corner of my eyes

And occasionally mascara.

How would adults, or just people older than me see this? Does it seem like I'm wearing too much makeup? I've seen a lot of girls younger than me wear bronzer, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, blush, etc so in comparison it doesn't seem that bad--but I'd still like to know.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it sounds very reasonable. It depends on where you live/ the environment you're in (like if you were Amish you'd look like a hooker,) but in "everyday society" it sounds minimal and nice.

It depends too on how you use the liquid eyeliner. Does it swirl out past the edge of your eyelid? That could look a little wild.

Just the fact that you're asking says a lot about you and your character. Good job!

• 6 years ago

No, that's nothing to compared what people wear these days! I think you should go for it, it sounds like a lot but it wont be when you put it on try making it natural not too much bronzer or blush.

Source(s): Expirience
  • shelly
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

that doesnt seem like alot for somebody that is in high school that is how much i wore when i was in high school i started wearing make up in middel school jr high and then i started two wear that much in high school.if it looks natural and light all day then your fine.

• 6 years ago

That is like nothing compared to other girls

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

That's not a lot at all!

Wear it. Work it girl:D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.