I think I just fell for a scam!!?

I received an email a few days ago from godspace.com that someone named Frank Kwabena had commented on my profile. His message read this: Good Day, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something... show more I received an email a few days ago from godspace.com that someone named Frank Kwabena had commented on my profile. His message read this:
Good Day,

How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going
through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you
immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but
I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public
site.Could you please get back to me on:(
mr.frankkwabena0033@yahoo.com.hk ) for the full details.

Have a nice day

Thanks God bless.

Mr.Frank.

Well, unfortunately, since he had a picture of jellyfish as his profile pic, it looked familiar to me so I thought it was just one of my friends on there so I sent him back an email from my personal email address(it was 5 in the morning and I had stayed up all night so I was half asleep). I did NOT give him any personal information besides my first name and I was from godspace.com and I was doing fine.I expected him to send me an email having to do with godspace.com. THEN I found his name in a phishing email in my spam folder saying my FULL name(have no idea how he got it) and how he has been in search for someone with my last name and he has been waiting for me blah blah blah. I did NOT open it because I googled him and found out a little too late that he is a spammer. Silly me. What to do now? Does he already have my information? I am terrified of what will happen next. I have already received emails from sites I never subscribed to like faith gateway and I would hate to delete this email because this has always been my "main" email address. I also looked back on this site and his comment had been deleted soon after I sent the email. Still having no idea it had been a scam at the time, I thought he had deleted it because he was going to send me emails(not SPAM!) Again, silly me.