Lana del rey disses LADY GAGA?

ok lana dissed lady gaga and she sounds drugged this song as well!

she sings: "stefani you suck, i know you selling 20 million, wish they could’ve seen you when we boo’d you off in williamsburg"

WTF? IS SHE STUPID?? she could never ever sell 20 million records with that drugged voice and fake lips..

here's the song link

http://cannibalsuxx.tumblr.com/post/56185638173/la...

What do u think bout this?

• Darby
    Favorite Answer

I'm a fan of both Lady Gaga and Lana Del Rey, and I can honestly say that I don't give a ****. First of all, the post you linked was invalid, so I'm guessing the song was removed. I've never heard the track, but I've heard of it, and from what I understand, So Legit was written years ago. But it doesn't really matter to me whether it was written by Lizzy Grant to Stefani Germanotta years before either of them were famous, or if it was written yesterday. I enjoy plenty of artists who beef with one another; A$AP Rocky and Lil B, Azealia Banks and Iggy Azalea, etc. Their opinions of one another don't affect the quality of their music, so they don't affect me.

I think people need to shut the **** up and stop overreacting. This track was written 4 years ago, obviously her feelings towards Gaga have changed. Also, just because Lana doesn't like your fave, doesn't mean you can go around attacking her.

Actually Gaga should be proud that Lana even wrote a song about her....this is like the biggest achievement of her life

Lady gaga fans need to grow up. They claimed to be bullied and drop dead like suicidal flies, yet they do the same to other people. The song is years old.

Source(s): Brain.

Lana Del Rey is a talentless ****. Total waste of space and doesn't deserve any of her fame or success whatsoever.

It's all for publicity lol. Look how brainwashed society has become... She did it to have it 'accidentally' leaked just like every other 'accidental' leak in which leads to further press & popularity. They've never even met...

I think they're both manufactured pop music. At least Lady Gaga admits it. I hate when people pretend to be indie when they're abviously not.

Neither of them are talented. Lady Gaga is disgusting and a women who has a penis and that... Lana or whoever she is sounds like a pothead.

• Wonkey

Meh who cares? They both suck ***.

My honest opinion is I don't care.