My boobs are too squishy...?

I'm not fat, I'm rather thin, but for some reason my boobs are like ultra squishy!! Is this normal? Will guys think it's gross? I thought they were supposed to be firm...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Faith
    Lv 5
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Work out and they'll firm up

• 3 years ago

You will not have milk for your breasts after this period of time - however the squishiness is typical - your breasts enlarge throughout being pregnant, then lose that extra quantity after giving birth or quitting breastfeeding - after which sag. Sorry! Workouts to firm up your chest muscle groups will support, however nothing offers you again your pre-being pregnant breasts except surgery. They will not continuously think so doughy, and your nipples must be responsive again lovely soon - however don't anticipate perfection!

• 6 years ago

Seriously squishy boob are the best that means they are 100% natural.

• 6 years ago

Same issue with me. My boobs are too squishy, too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Aaron
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Listen, most guys don't care at all about the texture of breasts. Breasts are breasts and we like them regardless of their texture, even if they're squishy. We could care less and we wouldn't notice because we're just guys.

Source(s): The Male mind
  • Baby, it's SUPER normal. Boobjobtits are hard. Most guys like that natural bounce and flail of real boobs. I don't know why.

Source(s): <<DD
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Where you are in your cycle will affect how soft or firm your breats are.

• Mike
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Give 'em to me, 'cause I'll give you lots of love to make you forget all about it! :)

• 6 years ago

depends how big they are. giggity

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

try wear bra

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.