does anyone know for how long Selena Gomez & Justin bieber have been together.?

does anyone know for how long Selena Gomez & Justin bieber have been together.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Ken
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

Does anyone care?

Lv 5
    6 years ago

Well they're not together anymore. But their relationship lasted like 2 years? But broke up this early year I think.

• 6 years ago

About 2 years, but now they broke up

Source(s): Me
  • 6 years ago

for about a year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

They've been on and off ever since December 2010.

• 3 years ago

properly they have been relationship when you consider that November so i'll supply it about some extra months like 4-6 extra months or a 12 months or 2. i imagine that they are going to lose interest of seeing one yet another, because they're going to it takes position to each and every couple. there'll continually be extra lovable boys and beautiful ladies obtainable someone or something will catch their eye. Justin and Selena Gomez meet new human beings common. they are so busy also so i do not imagine they have the time for it they pass onto excursions, to live performance activities, to creating extra T.V. shows and flicks, and making extra albums. it is probably extremely difficult for them because they are between the most busy Hollywood couple ever. they are only having exciting regardless of the truth that i do not imagine it isn't something extreme, numerous the stuff that they do look like its for publicity because everytime they are around the digicam they are continually doing something weird and wonderful. i extremely do not imagine it is for publicity perhaps Selena is relationship him for publicity what she did at the same time with her different boyfriends and acquaintances she only dated and hungout with them because they were very massive yet this courting, Selena Gomez is going on vacation with him and outstanding out with him plenty! And Justin Bieber would not look the only which could want to apply someone for publicity. yet look what occurred to Zac Efrons and Vanessa Hudgens courting they were engaged and they were continually happening vacation with one yet another and they broke up because they were too a approaches aside and their courting turned into ruining their occupation, and how lengthy did they date? properly thats how lengthy Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez will maximum in all danger very last. Justin would not like breaking it off with ladies he hates seeing ladies be unhappy or cry and Selena hasn't damaged it off with a guy yet, so it is going to very last extremely a lengthy time period, yet when you consider that Selena is going on excursion than after her excursion Justin's going back on excursion to South united statesa.. Disney and Nickelodeon stars not in any respect very last look what occurred to Miley and Nick Jonas, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, and Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato. None has been in lengthy relationships. i do not imagine Justin Bieber will marry a star.

• 6 years ago

Yes, a lot of people know that

• 6 years ago

idk I was wondering the same thing.

p.s. u posted this question on selena's 21st birthday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.