Martial arts actors vs MMA champions?
Ok, let's image a MMA tag tournament between two teams: martial arts actors vs MMA fighters.
MMA fighters are current UFC Champions, Actors were in their primes in the '90s; but let's image we can get them now in their prime.
1) 70 kg, Jeff Wincott vs Nate Diaz. Wincott is a Canadian martial arts actor who starred in Martial Law 2, 3 and 4, he is trained in karate, taekwondo, kung fu and wrestling.
2) 70 kg, Ron Hall vs Benson Henderson. Hall has been the most skilled western martial arts actor, he starred in several films (Bloodsport 2, Double blast, Deadly bet, Triple impact); he is specialised in wushu kung fu, and was the best kicker among MA actors.
3) 75 kg, Marc Dacascos vs BJ Penn. Dacascos during the '90s has been one of the most skilled actor, he is trained in kung fu, capoeira, karate, wing chun, muay thai, shuai jiao and jeet kune do.
4) 80 kg, Gary Daniels vs GSP. Daniels is a British/American actor who trained in ITF taekwondo, Northern shaolin kung fu, kickboxing, boxing, muay thai and ninjitsu. Daniels had the best legs flexibility amond MA actors.
5) 85 kg, Billy Blanks vs Chris Weidman. Blanks is a tall and muscular african america actor who won seven world championships in shotokan karate with a very quick and aggressive style.
6) 90 kg, Richard Norton vs Jon Jones. Norton comes form Australia and is trained in judo, karate, aikido, kickboxing, muay thai, and BJJ.
7) 100 kg, Michael Jai White vs Cain Velasquez. White is the most muscular among martial arts actors, he is trained in karate, tangsoodo, taekwondo, kickboxing and wushu kung fu.
How would you see those fights? Can these actors fight with MMA champions?
- callsignfuzzyLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
The guys who fight for a living would beat the guys who don't. It's not even a contest. In some cases (Norton vs. Jones) it would be a slaughter. "Leg flexibility" doesn't mean too much if you haven't spent the last several years learning how to block a punch from a world-class fighter.
- Flizbap 2.0Lv 67 years ago
These would be straight up lopsided beatings. Maybe Michael Jai White vs Hugo Viana could last a few rounds but that's about it before white got choked out but that's it.
- JackLv 47 years ago
I have a hard time believing that any of them would win. How can an actor beat someone who trains all day, every day to kick @ss?
Every punch, every kick that a actor throws is scripted and decided before hand.
- 4 years ago
If you actually knew White you would know how he trains and that he would embarrassing the UFC fighters. Try and find a UFC fighter who knows White that would agree to a fight.