In your opinion, does the GOP treat minorities with respect?

I asked a question earlier where I assumed that the GOP doesn't treat minorities with respect. But maybe I was hasty. Perhaps my opinion on the GOP's treatment of minorities is misguided.

In your opinion does the GOP treat minorities with respect? I'd be especially interested to hear from actual minorities.

• George
    Favorite Answer

The GOP obviously doesn't resepct their voting rights.

"For the second time in as many weeks, election officials in Maricopa County, Arizona are in hot water for providing Hispanic voters with false information about when election day is.

Last week, ThinkProgress reported on how Maricopa County Elections Department officials attached a document to voter registration forms that gave the wrong date for anyone reading it in Spanish. The English version of the same document provides the correct date — November 6 — next to “8 de Noviembre.”"

• mackie

More so then the Socialist Democrat Party. I should know,I was once a staunch Democrat until one day in the mid-seventies I realized how my three job tax money was being spent. I changed real quick to the real working man's party (GOP).I don't call that racist or less respect for minorities,just common sense.

• My wife of 26 years is Japanese and registered republican, she's got two of the "minority" boxes checked and she has no issues with the GOP as a whole. She's pro-choice but that doesn't make her want to be a Democrat/Liberal.

• Don M

Yes--the GOP treats minorities with far greater respect than the Democrats. We believe minorities are capable of taking care of themselves and their families just like the rest of us.

Consigning them to one parent households and the nanny state welfare plantation is the ultimate disrespect.

No I don't think they do. And the GOP's policies are not geared to helping minorities either.

• No. The GOP doesn't even treat women with respect.

Yes, they actually want to give hard working people jobs. Not just tell them what they want just to later screw them over

no