Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

why does he lie and act like he likes me?

so theres this guy that goes to my church,and he always stares at me. so 1day he turns n says u gta fb?hit me up.so i add him thinking wow he wants2b friends instead he told me he likes me.so he kept saying he loves me and how he wants to kiss me.i told him off.in like 2weeks he told me i was annoying and how we shd stp talking so i deleted him.yesterday,my family did a religious function and he was there with the priest.so when he was bringing everything back in his truck he kept smiling at me and said why i was so mean and how i'm not on fb anymore.and he has a gf and he knows he does and he still lies to me.so my friend was next to me and he said"if only ur friend wasnt here...lets go to the front of ur house"so i followed him and he kept asking me for a hug so i say ask ur lies that..and i said that 5more times.so then he says when am i gona see u again i say ask ur lies that.so then he pulls me to him and like forced me in his arms and said ima walk up n dwn ur st now.then i ran.ik he doesnt like me or anything.thats what I think anyways.help?

Favorite Answer

He's a jerk like all guys are. You should forget about him and stay single. Focus on becoming successful instead.

Pervert spotted!