Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Shopping · 6 years ago

Just saw a tv commercial for ora-band...for gaps in teeth?

My teeth are all straight I just have a gap. I want to close my gap soooo bad. I just want to know if this is the real thing. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Only answer if you have actually used the product, please.

How much does it cost?

How fast is the shipping (I live in the United States)?

How long did it take to work?

Can anybody see it when youre wearing it?

Are they in stores anywhere?

Best Answer

I have recently been using the ora-bands. So I can share with you my own personal experience. Everybody is different so I can only speak for myself.

#1 - It costs $19.95. They didn't charge any hidden fees or anything like that. It was just $19.95.

#2 - I chose the free shipping. It got to me in 4 days. I live in the US, too. I think they have options for faster shipping that cost more. Free shipping that received in 4 days is pretty quick. So it's up to you whether or not you choose to do that.

#3 - It started working pretty much right away. I noticed changes in the first 2 days. My gap actually just closed a couple of days ago. So it took me a week and a half. Everybody is different so I can't speak for anybody else. I'm just speaking for how it worked for me.

#4 - The bands are pretty small. Unless you smile really big nobody is going to notice them.

#5 - I'm pretty sure they aren't in stores. If you look around stores you'll notice that stores stock their shelves with products that most people will buy. Most people will buy a candy bar in their life. Everybody buys paper towels, etc. Plus, everybody buys those types of products over and over again. Probably only about 2% of the population has a gap in their teeth and it's only meant to be used once. It's just not enough people and not enough regularity for a store to justify putting it on their shelves.

That's my experience in a nutshell. It was a positive one.

I hope that helped.

Source(s): Personal experience.
    • Adeline5 years agoReport

What is the diameter of the narrow bands?