Is she selfish for being this way?
1. Her feelings weren't "growing"
2. She lost attraction to me (mind you, she wants to be a virgin until marriage and doesn't like oral sex unless she is in love with someone - so basically the emotional attraction is what she apparently didn't feel)
3. She felt she had to constantly tell me how to do things that met HER standards like how to be a gentleman, how a man should always pick up the tab when out, and that her "Dominican" values stressed this.
4. She didn't become surprised enough - she always felt I needed to surprise her with things and sweep her off her feet all the time
5. She said I never visited her enough, when there was not a month past that I didn't
I mean it's realy nit-picky things all the while she says that I did everything right, I am a nice guy and you never know what the future holds with us. This is what we did over the course of 7 months:
1. Went to dinner every night on the 1-month anniversary (Every month from when we started the relationship we would do something special)
2. We travelled to New York City for a long weekend, travelled to India and Miami all in 7 months.
3. We got to know each other's family, friends and did not exclude each other from happy hours
4. Spoke on the phone daily
5. Saw each other almost daily because we got a gym membership together and after work we would go
And after all of that she says she was not fulfilled and doesn't know why her feelings weren't growing for me? She later confessed while discussing that she cheated on me for a guy at her job. It made me realize that she was agressive with me when we met because we too met at work before she switched jobs. She said the guy knows how to "spoil" her, surprises her, very handsome, and on and on...What I will lastly say is that this guy is 9 years older than her, was divorced and 2 kids who live in Chicago and he is in Virginia. Might I also add that she is medically depressed and has to take meds and see a therapist each week.
So what is your view about her? Selfish? Fantasized?