I'm falling for my fling but I'm scared of getting hurt again what to do?

I'm in my 20's and about a year ago I got out of a bad relationship. I was lied to and cheated on. In May I met this girl I'm seeing but I wanted to keep things casual like a fling because I didn't want to be bothered with dating someone and getting hurt. She is ok with us having a fling but we are starting to like eachother and been hanging out more and more.

Best Answer

Life is about taking chances. Finding new love and being happy is about taking chances. What if she is actually the girl for you...are you going to let her slip through your fingers? I understand that you do not want to get hurt again. Give yourself a timeline to see how things progress between the two of you. In a couple of months, you may find out something more about her that might make a difference in your decision making. Also, if you are still hurting from your last relationship, ALWAYS be sure that you are over your last before you move onto the next. The worst thing to do is carry baggage to the next relationship if you two decide to engage in one. Good luck hun! Let me know how it pans out.

Im sorry bout your ex, what a scumbag!

I know its hard to start trusting people after going through such an ordeal like this but try to not let it get in your way,dont put your guard down fully though.

If you think she feels the same way,try asking her out on a date and see how she feels. make it very romantic

if you can see the sparks between you two, then tell her how you feel!!

If she doesnt feel the same way,best to avoid her for a bit so you wouldnt be too hurt

Well if you like the "self torture" you are doing to yourself, live in FEAR. She doesn't know, so you're safe. OR maybe you'll get lucky and some other guy will ask her out and have sex with her and she'll forget about you and you can quit torturing yourself. Whew, that was a tough one to answer. Of course I'm not the one in scared or torturing myself. Come to think of it... it was simple math.