Selling music online....starting a business?

I want to start a business, I want to sell something that I know will be around for ever. I want to do my sales online, I was thinking to create a website to where I can sell music online and movies like iTunes, but for a cheaper price. I was wondering how could I make this happen. that's one idea my next... show more I want to start a business, I want to sell something that I know will be around for ever. I want to do my sales online, I was thinking to create a website to where I can sell music online and movies like iTunes, but for a cheaper price. I was wondering how could I make this happen. that's one idea

my next idea is to sell electronics online, or baby/kid items, at least starting off

I plan to start a LLC

please give me an idea of how to get this going. I have found a website that'll get my business going , but I think I need to have a legitimate business plan first before jumping into it.
Update: when I say music, I mean music like the music we here on the radio from famous music artist
Update 2: when I say music, I mean music like the music we here on the radio from famous music artist
Update 3: when I say music, I mean music like the music we here on the radio from famous music artist
Update 4: when I say music, I mean music like the music we here on the radio from famous music artist