Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

There's this girl who I'm not sure if she likes me. But how would it work?

Hi! I'm at the age where you have to be blatant. Where only a few of us understand subtle hints.

Plus in my school there's a tier system:

T1: Top popular and cool people (her)

T2: Popular and socially accepted by all (Me)

T3: Not that popular, smart unsocial

T4: Total rejects who have grouped together

But yeah -

There's this girl at my school. She thinks I'm really funny and laughs at my jokes, always says hey to me. She's really pally. She goes out of her way to talk to me in lessons and tries to get to know me. She always smiles and will help fight my corner in an argument. She likes my stuff on Facebook (yesterday she commented on a status that was from the 9th.) She always asks to see my arm muscles and asks my opinion on stuff. And even asks me to back her up in arguments.

What does this mean?

P.s.

I don't know if she's one of the subtle people or whether she would actually like me...

Best Answer

This means she actually likes you. The question is whether she likes you as a friend or more. Since you guys are cool and can talk to each other, you should feel her out to find out what she likes in boys. That is IF you want to be with her like that. If not, you can always blatantly ask her straight out if she would be involved with a guy like you. Otherwise, continue to be her friend and eventually you will see the "signs" that she may want to take things further.

Good Luck!