There's this girl who I'm not sure if she likes me. But how would it work?

Hi! I'm at the age where you have to be blatant. Where only a few of us understand subtle hints. Plus in my school there's a tier system: T1: Top popular and cool people (her) T2: Popular and socially accepted by all (Me) T3: Not that popular, smart unsocial T4: Total rejects who have grouped... show more Hi! I'm at the age where you have to be blatant. Where only a few of us understand subtle hints.
Plus in my school there's a tier system:
T1: Top popular and cool people (her)
T2: Popular and socially accepted by all (Me)
T3: Not that popular, smart unsocial
T4: Total rejects who have grouped together

But yeah -
There's this girl at my school. She thinks I'm really funny and laughs at my jokes, always says hey to me. She's really pally. She goes out of her way to talk to me in lessons and tries to get to know me. She always smiles and will help fight my corner in an argument. She likes my stuff on Facebook (yesterday she commented on a status that was from the 9th.) She always asks to see my arm muscles and asks my opinion on stuff. And even asks me to back her up in arguments.
What does this mean?
P.s.
I don't know if she's one of the subtle people or whether she would actually like me...
1 answer 1