Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 7 years ago

The Collecting Depot offers 10 Day Money Back Guarantee?

I'm asking this question because I want to know if someone has bought anything that had to be returned and how do they actually honor that guarantee, or it's just talk like so many services out there? Do they return the money fast? Do they transfer the vehicle title to the new owner fast and are they allowed to do that?

Favorite Answer

Last year I purchased a camper through this service and although the description said that it was in 100% excellent condition, it wasn't... I had a second option to buy a camper locally and thought I try my luck to buy this one because it was the exact model I was looking for. The seller specifically said it has no leaks so when I received the camper, I've inspected it and I saw that it wasn't like he said...

I filed a claim with The Collecting Depot to get my money back until the second camper was sold and they returned my money in 4 days, in full. The bad thing about that was that I had to wait 2 weeks until I've found another camper, but these cases are rare where people fail to advertise their items correctly. However, I think that may happen to new sellers using TCD because if they have a returned item and see that they must pay for the extra costs of the transaction they will not do the same thing again...

Source(s): own experience

They do honor their MBG, I purchased a laptop and it just stopped working after 4 days, I don't know if it was broken or that's when it's time was up, but I applied for the 10 day MBG, returned the laptop to them and they sent the payment by check in 2 days, no questions asked exactly as they state on their website. Of course I explained what happened and I told the seller that it wasn't working no more, the laptop was checked so they can be sure I didn't steal any parts or anything.

So long story, they do honor their guarantee but yet this was a laptop and you want to buy a car, so that could be different.

I purchased a boat a few months ago and the seller said it wasn't used in salt water but it was and some other things that the seller failed to describe... so I returned the boat and got my money back to the last penny! So YES, The Collecting Depot keep their part of the deal.

Don't confuse "money" with "title". They are guaranteeing MONEY back, not title. Yes, they are REQUIRED to transfer the title to a new owner, within the timeframe required by your state. Read the fine print, to discover the charges and fees you have to pay, if you decide to return it.

in accordance to Weekly international information of 1997-NOV-18, the CIA has caught an area alien who had crash-landed on JUN-20 in a clean Mexico desolate tract. he's from a species that is appreciably greater superior, the two mentally and spiritually, than mankind. he's purely survivor of the destruction of his international - a planet some two hundred mild years from Earth. He comments that God is "furious together with his creations everywhere." curiously not one of the species that he created grew to become out in any respect properly. So, god is systematically working his way around the galaxies, putting fires to the planets and exploding them one by making use of one. Earth would be next!

My daughter purchased a concession trailer last year and some of the appliances was not in the shape the seller described it, and she got her money back immediately.

THEY SURE DO HONOR THEIR GUARANTEE, THEY RETURNED MY MONEY FOR AN ITEM I BOUGHT FROM CRAIGSLIST IN THE TIME FRAME THEY PROMISED AND I NEVER PAID A DIME EXTRA FOR THIS.