Who are the 15 richest people in England?
Including the queen.
- Anonymous8 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Alisher Usmanov, mining and investment, £13,300m (£12,315m)
2. Len Blavatnik, investment, music and media, £11,000m (£7,580m)
3. Sri and Gopi Hinduja, industry and finance, £10,600m (£8,600m)
4. Lakshmi Mittal and family, steel, £10,000m (£12,700m)
5. Roman Abramovich, oil and industry, £9,300m (£9,500m)
6. John Fredriksen and family, shipping and oil services, £8,800m (£6,600m)
7. David and Simon Reuben, property and internet, £8,281m (£7,083m)
8. The Duke of Westminster, property, £7,800m (£7,350m)
9. Ernesto and Kirsty Bertarelli, pharmaceuticals, £7,400m (£7,400m)
10. Charlene and Michel de Carvalho, inheritance, brewing and banking, £7,000m (£5,490m)
11. Galen and George Weston and family, retailing, £6,650m (£5,900m)
12. Kirsten and Jorn Rausing, inheritance and investment, £5,109m (£3,900m)
13.(12) Hans Rausing and family, packaging, ££4,720m (£4,300m)
14.Joseph Lau, property, £4,600m (£4,140m)
15, Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber and family, hotels, food and industry, £4,515m
- MarianneLv 68 years ago
At link is the Sunday Times list for 2013.
You will find very few Anglo-Saxon names on that list. The Queen no longer makes the list.Source(s): www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sunday-times-rich-list-2013-1844234