Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 years ago

Why do men find Kate Upton so pretty?

I think she's absolutely ugly! With her big butt shaking around when she walks and those oversized breasts-uh...EW!!! You wanna know what beauty is, try Cate Blanchett, or Phoebe Philo. Seriously kate upton is gross and btw im a man yeh wings, football. Do any of my other fellow men agree with me ????? !

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I found Kate Upton, Cate Blanchett and Phoebe Philo not pretty. Jodie Foster is pretty, of course I'm talking about the young Jodie Foster, especially acting as Clarice Starling in The Silence of the Lambs.

Just click on the two links and see.

1-http://cinematicpassions.files.wordpress.com/2010/...

2-http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/hinc...

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Kate upton looks better than the two girls you mentioned. Who are you going to tell me who i find attractive?

• Llama
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

She actually doesn't have much of a butt or waist. I don't know how you could have thought that. It's clearly not big at all.

• 6 years ago

she is so plain. gummy smile. don't know where guys gets she is anything better than an 8 at best.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

She IS pretty. And I'm not a man, I'm a girl.

People will find whoever they want to be attractive. Who are you to decide whether a woman is attractive or not?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

She doesnt even have boobs shes kinda flat and yeah shes ugly as ****

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

She is attractive. Hell Me compared to her I bet people would find me hideous compared to her. Am I right or am I right?

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I dont. I dont think she is "absolutely ugly" like you said, but she is nothing special. Her fake boobs are a real turn off. She just looks very high maintenance. I mean I would date her because she is rich and famous, but if she was just some average joe, I would not have a great first impression of her.

• There are people that touch and laugh while looking at ponies, so why are you suprised?

• 6 years ago

she is modestly beautiful (if it makes sense ) she is a natural beauty she doesnt need to cake on make up and walk around naked i respect her for it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.