I want to dye my hair black but nnooooooooooooo?

kk i want to dye my hair black but my parents wont let me exspeacily my mother it freakin stupid she had always let me dye my hair but when i ask to dye my hair black she siad no the reason why i want to dye my hair boack is because i hate having brown hair and i i have bit of blonde in it and i want to bye the... show more kk i want to dye my hair black but my parents wont let me exspeacily my mother it freakin stupid she had always let me dye my hair but when i ask to dye my hair black she siad no the reason why i want to dye my hair boack is because i hate having brown hair and i i have bit of blonde in it and i want to bye the whole lot so i cant see the blonde than i want to dye my tips blonde it that to much to ask for i dont think so and can some one tell our can i bleach my hair with out recking it please tahnk you :)))))))))
Update: i dont want to do it permently i just want black hairr with blonde tips at the bottom of it lol or just dye it back to brown but i think my blonde tips will look better with a black hair