promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 7 years ago

My F1 VISA expaired on 2015?


I am a Saudi guy how applied for F1 VISA to study on U.S on 2010

I got my I20 and my 5 year VISA for studying on Arizona State University ,but didn't go to U.S until

now .. Due to family issue.

Now Am planning to go to U.S .

What I have to do ???

can i change the state with same visa or its impassible ???

Is it a state ,government or university issue ???

1 Answer

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    you'll need a new visa, if you never used this one for 3 years. otherwise, you'll have lots of problems getting in. You'll need a new I-20 as well and updated registration in the SEVIS database before you apply for your visa.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.