The Duchess of Cambridge has been rushed back to London under police escort. Is the baby finally on the way?

• Sassie

Kate's mother is a certified midwife, believe it or not. I read that a few days ago, which is why Kate was staying with her. I'd imagine her mother has a very good idea as to when the baby is arriving, and she had predicted the 22nd. I'm rather hoping for a little Leo baby, but we will see what happens. I hope they don't induce. They need to let the prince or princess come out when the time is right.

I bet William and Kate are having a great time playing with the media. She has the ability to have that baby at the palace, if she so chooses.

Perhaps they had an engagement in London and knew the traffic would be heavy.

WHO KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This child will arrive when it arrives, and I'd suspect that's virtually certain to be any day now - assuming she is pregnant.

Seems like some sort of public announcement will follow shortly!

Perhaps she's already there. These guys know the backdoor well. Who knows. --- Perhaps they're having twins to booth.

• Jake

which airport is the baby flying in to? heathrow I assume

Hopefully she will do us all a favour and push it back in.

maybe shes been arrested.