mole on the nose? what should i do?

Heyy im 13 yrs old and i have this small spot on my the top of my nose..i dont know if you would call it a mole because its just a spot..its not bumpy a bit. Its not clearly in the nasal tip..mabey 1mm to my right..It is brown in colour..not light not dark.. Should i be concerned about this? Ive read moles on the nasal tips are bad luck and result in loosing wealth and financial crisis...i need an helpful answer..What should i do?

Favorite Answer

Yes, always be concern about it.

Ice T- and Cindy Crawford - famous Million-Dollar model, even Madonna has a good mole on their faces! Google:

Celebrities with beauty marks 122,000,000 r results (0.17 seconds)

Sophie Simmons, Gene Simmons's DD of KISS, has one on her face, actually for her it's a huge birthmark. There are good moles and there are bad moles. Elizabeth Taylor has good mole, Before you do anything to your mole, make sure it's been seen by a doctor if it's a good mole or a bad mole.

Someone on YA! mentioned she used Dermatend, and put holes on her face!

I had a mole on my thigh that was throbbing. It was the size of a pencil eraser. Dermatologist told me it wasn't cancer, but I had it removed (3 stitches) but it got infected. I couldn't keep water from it when I take a shower and it left me a 1 1/2" scar, but it was still throbbing. My other dermatologist injected something around it, and it got flatter, but the throbbing stopped. That was 6 years ago, but the throbbing starts again, but the scar is almost gone. I should have left it alone, but the throbbing was annoying me!

Google A Death by Suntan by age 26, Yahoo Shine 3-23-10. In April 2005, while working out at her college gym in Rhode Island, 22-year-old Glenna Kohl detected a hard, golf ball-size lump near her groin. . . . .In high school, Glenna did have an irregular mole removed from her leg. A pathology report identified it as benign, but the surgeon tested it again. The lab had made an error: The mole was an early stage melanoma.

Moles that are the same color as your skin, will become bumpier, not darker, & larger, but they will become as skin tags. Again, don't try to cut them yourself without having seen by a doctor. I've cut mom's skin tags, all 37 of them, and only 2 of them bled. But, I put a Band-aid, and it was fine several hours later. You can prevent getting skin tags, moles, freckles by avoiding the sun @ least 95% of the day. Wear a wide brim hat with no holes, do your errands in the shade, or bring an umbrella, they were invented to protect us from the elements!

Take the Skin Picture Quiz - Identify These Common Skin Conditions on MedicineNet.

STARS WHO BEAT CANCER:

Ewan McGregor: The Angels & Demons star had a cancerous mole below his right eye removed in 2008. "It was great fun having skin cancer," the now cancer-free actor joked at the time. "I really enjoyed it."

Regis Philbin: The daytime host has endured two skin cancer scares. After having a lump removed from his hand via Mohs surgery, he had a more serious lump removed from his face in 1993.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/pictures/...

Steve Perry, ex Journey singer: Perry had a mole removed from his face that turned out to be cancerous. "I've had two surgeries in two weeks to remove all the cancer cells and I've been told they think they got it all and no other treatments are required.