Can anyone help me find where to buy this electrical tape?

Its CSA certified # LR32044, and UL certified 362K. On the roll it says electrical tape # E52811 NO.101.

Suitable for use at not more than 600V. Do not handle below minus 10 deg C and not more than 80 degrees C(176F).

Its made in Taiwan and it has a green cardboard core in the middle of the roll with all this information on it, but i do not know the brand of it. Please help me if you can!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That is just standard electrical tape you can get at any hardware or building store. There is probably no brand because it is pretty generic (we used to call it "Jap wrap" because it used to be all made in Japan). There is nothing special about it. I used miles of it when I worked as a construction electrician. It's mostly used for marking cables and utility use. For actual electrical splicing we used Scotch 33+ tape which is higher quality. Get the 3M Scotch 33+ brand electrical tape and it meets or exceeds all those specs

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Winmore Tape

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Can anyone help me find where to buy this electrical tape?

Its CSA certified # LR32044, and UL certified 362K. On the roll it says electrical tape # E52811 NO.101.

Suitable for use at not more than 600V. Do not handle below minus 10 deg C and not more than 80 degrees C(176F).

Its made in Taiwan and it has a green cardboard core in the middle of the roll...

Source(s): find buy electrical tape: https://biturl.im/4nh5H
  • Gustav
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

find buy electrical tape

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

It is WINMORE 92797 BBJR electrical tape 1'x60 and can be found at

http://phonetx.commerce-search.net/search/keywords...

• 7 years ago

Go to Google.

Type in E52811

Click on search.

Read the results.

• 4 years ago

Home Depot, online, walmart

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.