What jacket should I get?

Ok I'm trying to decide on a jacket to get. Should I get a leather jacket. ( I'm a girl) or a leather jacket that has a hoodie attached to it. Or a jean jacket with a hoodie attached to it. Or a normal sweatshirt? Or just a plain jean jacket that's cut off at the shoulders? What should I get? I'm... show more Ok I'm trying to decide on a jacket to get. Should I get a leather jacket. ( I'm a girl) or a leather jacket that has a hoodie attached to it. Or a jean jacket with a hoodie attached to it. Or a normal sweatshirt? Or just a plain jean jacket that's cut off at the shoulders? What should I get? I'm blonde I'm 5"5 weigh 130 wich jackets or sweatshirt should I
Get? Also if you have any other jackets or anything in mind give me site to go look at it or a link or anything helpfull thanks! <3
1 answer 1